“I come to this dentist office and the people who work there know me and my family and great me as a friend. The work they do is expeditious and professional. Going to the dentist can be nerve racking but at Children & Family Dental Group of Brockton it is like visiting really talented friends.”
Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we’re dedicated to working closely with you every step of the way.
Our practice utilizes the latest technology combined with safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
We take time to answer your questions and guide you through the entire process. Contact us to schedule your appointment and begin your journey to a wonderful smile.
“Very professional and informative in regards to treatment and recommendations for both of my children.”
General and Pediatric
“The employees of Children & Family Dentistry Of Lawrence, are very professional and always say “Hi” with a smile. Both of my children including myself live going here! I love the way they take their time and g o over everything with you step by step. I recommend this place!”
We understand. For many people, going to the dentist can be a nerve-wracking experience.
But it doesn’t have to be.
We’re committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. Not only are we dedicated to providing the highest level of care, but we also go the extra mile to ensure you feel comfortable.
Remember: your first visit is all about your comfort, your happiness and your dental health!
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
While we tailor our treatment to fit the needs of each specific patient, at your first visit, we will typically:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth, and inspect your teeth and gums for cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- After your checkup and teeth cleaning are complete, a doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
Please remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your Dental insurance card (Your human resources department can help you obtain your card and dental insurance information)
- A list of all medications and/or herbal supplements you are taking
- If you have any records or X-rays from a previous dentist, please bring those as well.
Remember: regular dental checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile.
Contact us for additional information or to schedule an appointment.